my.avast.com, Avast Login, My Avast Account, id.avast.com
Avast Login - Avast is well-known security software for Mac, Windows and Android. This software is specifically designed to protect the device on which it is installed, from virus and malware. Avast Security software is free to install and once can also install the trial version and then make a buy later. Apart from this, by creating My Avast account, you can easily manage this software in one place.
Why do you need a My Avast Account?
If you have Avast software then it is essential to have My Avast Account for its subscription. As it is free software, it also provides the facility to use Avast account using the Google or Facebook Account as well. Having My Avast Account will help you to manage and activate Avast software. Also, it makes the update process simple and convenient. Avast account in the Android device will help the user to locate their stolen device. In addition, through Avast account, you can purchase a subscription as per your requirement.
Create a new My Avast Account:
If you want to create My Avast Account, then in that case you need to have an email address. The given email address will be linked to your account and further you can create more Avast subscription to it. To create a new Avast Account, first, you will need to launch a web browser and have a good internet connection. After that follow these steps to create a new account:
- Type ‘My.Avast.com’ on your web browser and press the enter key.
- Now, you are on Avast login page.
- Click on the Register button that appears on the top-right side of the page.
- Then, you will be asked to enter the email address and password.
- Create a strong password for the Avast Account and then click on the Create button.
- On the registered email, you will receive an email. Open that email to verify your account and then continue.
Log in to an existing Avast Account My.Avast.Com:
If you have an existing Avast account then you can easily log in to it by using username and password. For this, follow these steps”
- Go to my.avast.com on the web browser
- Now, enter the existing email address and password in the provided blank.
- Then, click on the Login button
- Now, you will be redirected to the dashboard of the Avast account.
The alternative Login method for My Avast:
You can also use Facebook or Google account then you can use them as an alternate option for login.
- Open a web browser and go to My.Avast.com
- Now an option displays, ‘Login with Facebook’ and ‘Login with Google’. Click on your option.
- Enter the login recommendations of the Facebook or Google account.
- Now, you have logged into the Avast account.